NRA Silhouette National Championships
NRA has two basic Silhouette programs which stem directly from the original High Power version of Siluetas Metalicas.
These are: (1) Pistol Silhouette, which consists of a Long Range version, fired from 50 to 200 meters on the standard High Power targets;
and Hunter's Pistol, which is fired from 25 meters to 100 meters on targets one-half the size of standard targets; and, (2) Rifle Silhouette,
which is the original Siluetas Metalicas High Power rifle game; and the Smallbore Rifle Silhouette program, using rifles chambered for .22 caliber
rim fire short, long or long rifle cartridges only, and fired at one-fifth scale targets at one-fifth scale distances from 40 meters to 100 meters.
Click here for the Silhouette Championship Program
Click here to register for the Silhouette Championships.
For more information on Silhouette Championships, contact Ridgway Rifle Club, or email email@example.com
NRA Black Powder Target Rifle National Championships
No other match has origins so meaningful to the National Rifle Association
of America, like the Black Powder Target Rifle National Championship does. The great
prestige and storied lineage of this Championship truly make it one of the NRA's most
valuable commodities. With the Castle Trophy dating back to 1871, the longevity of
this particular Championship is most definitely a testament to NRA Competitive Shooting
Sports as well as the 2nd Amendment. Competing in this National Championship puts a
whole new perspective in becoming an actual part of history.
Championship Registration Notes:
- ALL Competitors must read and be familiar with the appropriate Championship Programs.
- Click here for the Black Powder Cartridge Rifle and Cowboy Program.
- Click here for the Black Powder Target Rifle Championship Program.
- You may register for ALL Championships at once.
- You may register multiple competitors with a single payment. Note - To pay separately for each competitor,
separate registrations must be made.
- You will recieve a unique competitor ID number for each competitor. Please record each ID Number.
- You will receive a confirmation email that should be printed and brought to the Championships.